Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thankful Year Round


Happy Saturday!

Like most people I always find myself reaching for thank you cards the most. Next week being Thanksgiving I wanted to have something a little special to give to a couple people that I thought needed a little reminder of how much I appreciate them. Here's what I came up with!

 

First I put together a Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag Die using a sheet of 6x11 kraft cardstock. If you need a guide of how to put together the Goodie Bag there's a great little tutorial on Lawn Fawn's Youtube channel.

Next I die cut a stitched circle using Lil Inkers dies and stamped a sentiment from the Red & Goldie stamp set by Avery Elle.

Then came the fun part. I used a piece of my favorite water color paper Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Cardstock. I also grabbed some Distress Ink Pads and did some fun and messy faux water color splatter look. Once that was dry I ran the piece of cardstock through my Big Shot cutting some featers from the Feathers and Arrows die set from My Favorite Things. I've been loving My Favorite Things newest release! I'm hoping to get more of their products soon.

I slightly folded the feathers and adhered all of the pieces with Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.



 
And that's everything! I'll be filling these cute little bags with some fall necessities like chapstick, mini lotion, and maybe some chocolate:) I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving! And thank you for stopping by!!
 
~Cass
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment